Crystal Tomato® has been scientifically proven to offer the following benefits:
- Serves as a natural sunscreen against UVA and UVB rays to protect against UV damage, photo-oxidation and sunburn.
- Acts as anti-oxidants to protect against free radical damage caused by environmental aggressors.
- Contains anti-inflammatory properties against wounds and UV damage.
- Inhibits melanin synthesis to prevent pigmentation spots from forming.
- Reduces the melanin present in the cells including dark acne scars, freckles, dark underarms and age spots for an anti-ageing and anti-photo ageing effect.
- Prevents DNA damage.
- Promotes even skin tone and radiant complexion.
- Protects and enhances the efficacy of other active ingredients and their activity.
With Crystal Tomato®, you can now have all the benefits of colorless carotenoids in a convenient one-a-day supplement. A box of Crystal Tomato® contains a month’s supply in 3 convenient blister strips of 10 each.
Crystal Tomato® Powder: 800mg
Others:Microcrystalline cellulose, Croscarmellose sodium, Dicalcium phosphate, Stearic acid, Magnesium stearate, Silicon dioxide, Methocel – E15, PEG -8000
Suitable for vegetarians
MADE IN USA
Crystal Tomato® offers invisible protection from environmental aggressors – with the help of the colorless carotenoids that have been proven scientifically to benefit the skin and improves skin clarity in the following ways:
The first carotenoid precursors in the bio-synthetic pathway of other carotenoids, and unlike other carotenoids, they lack any visible color and they absorb light in the ultra-violet range which makes them ideal for offering protection against UVA/B damage from within and improves skin clarity.
Discovered to reduce at least 4 causes of pigmentation.
Aust O. et al, Int. J. Vitamin Nutr. Research, 75, 54-60, 2005 | Shapira, N. Nutr Rev 68, 75-86, 2010
INHIBIT MELANIN SYNTHESIS
Crystal Tomato® is targeted at controlling pigmentation by inhibiting melanin synthesis in order to brighten and lighten the complexion. And unlike orange or red carotenoids which change the skin’s color to a tan or orange shade when consumed in large amounts, colorless carotenoids do not contain any visible color that will tint the skin.
REDUCTION OF EXISTING MELANIN
It has been scientifically proven that colorless carotenoids can effectively reduce the melanin that is already present in the cells including those in dark acne scars, freckles, dark underarms and age spots.
Colorless carotenoids have the ability to absorb light within the UVA/B range and subsequently block free radicals from the UV rays. Hence, they act as anti-oxidants to protect against free radical damage by environmental aggressors therefore improves skin clarity.
von Oppen-Bezalel et al. Fragrance Journal, 34-3-307:48-53, 2006
Colorless carotenoids exhibit anti-inflammatory properties against wounds and UV damage to aid in wound healing.