Correctives Brighter Concentrate from Lamelle Research Laboratories, which contains the unique compound Decabutin combined with 4 pigment inhibiting peptides, is an effective treatment for hyper-pigmentation.
What makes Correctives Brighter Concentrate different?
Brighter Concentrate inhibits 8 steps in the melanin production pathway and is significantly more potent than Hydroquinone, Kojic acid and Beta-arbutin.
Brighter Concentrate provides a revolutionary solution to the complex problem of hyper-pigmentation with an innovative blend of conventional and unique peptide ingredients.
Brighter Concentrate Offers The Following Benefits:
- 8 steps in the pigmentation pathway are influenced to improve the appearance of pigmented areas.
- Leading the technological innovation are the four proprietary pigmentation inhibiting peptides Oligopeptide-34, 51, 53 and Pentapeptide-15 which are expertly combined with incredibly effective enzyme inhibitors to deliver this pigmentation innovation.
- Decabutin, a new edition to the Lamelle armamentarium is ‘bright’ years before its time, is a very rapid penetrator, reaching straight to the root of the problem and reducing the appearance of dark spots.
- Does NOT contain any Hydroquinone or potentially damaging or irritating ingredients.
- Unlike some traditional skin brightening ingredients, Brighter Concentrate does NOT cause any sun-sensitivity or bleaching of the skin.
- Brighter Concentrate can be used twice daily on affected areas either as a booster with other skincare products
- Used in conjunction with the Luminesce pigmentation programme or as preparation for and post professional resurfacing treatments to reduce the risk of post-inflammatory hyper-pigmentation.
- Pre treatment prepping agent and does not need to be discontinued prior to professional treatments